Summary of Benefits
TRW salaried and non-union hourly employees in the United States are eligible for Personal Choice Benefits.
- Medical plan
- Two dental plan options
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for health care and/or dependent care
- TRW Health Management Program
TRW is committed to helping employees achieve and maintain good health. The Company provides knowledge and awareness tools, as well as other offerings, including:
- Biometric screenings
- Living the Right Way (Wellness Program)
- Online personal health assessments
- Online health education program
- Tobacco cessation program
- Disease management
- Types of insurance offered by TRW include Disability; Accidental Death & Dismemberment; Employee Life; Business Travel Accident; and Group Universal Life
Employee Assistance Program
This benefit helps employees and their immediate family members cope with life’s many challenges that affect both personal and work life. The confidential Employee Assistance Program is provided at no charge to the employee.
401(k) Savings Plan
- Features include pre-tax contributions; company matching contributions; a Roth 401(k) option; and after-tax contributions.
Time Off Benefits
- Vacation (based on length of service)
Employees in Mexico and Canada should see the TRW hiring manager for benefits information.